Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 9 janvier 2017

Pet Shop Boys - Disco 2


Format: CD compilation mixé

Origine: Europe, 1994

Tracklist:
1 - Absolutely Fabulous [Rollo Our Tribe Tongue-In-Cheek Mix]
2 - I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing [Beatmasters Extended Nude Mix]
3 - I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing [DJ Pierre Wild Pitch Mix]
4 - Go West [Farley & Heller Mix]
5 - Liberation [E Smoove 12'' Mix]
6 - So Hard [D. Morales Red Zone Mix]
7 - Can You Forgive Her? [Rollo Dub]
8 - Yesterday, When I Was Mad [Junior Vasquez Factory Dub]
9 - Absolutely Fabulous [Rollo Our Tribe Tongue-In-Cheek Mix]
10 - Yesterday, When I Was Mad [Coconut 1 12'' Mix]
11 - Yesterday, When I Was Mad [Jam & Spoon Mix]
12 - We All Feel Better In The Dark [Brothers In Rhythm Ambient Mix]

Aucun commentaire: