Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 18 décembre 2012

Garbage - Absolute Garbage


Format: 2 CDs compilation

Origine: Europe, 2007

Tracklist:
Absolute Garbage
 1 - Vow
2 - Queer
3 - Only Happy When It Rains
4 - Stupid Girl
5 - Milk
6 - #1 Crush
7 - Push It
8 - I Think I'm Paranoid
9 - Special
10 - When I Grow Up
11 - You Look So Fine
12 - The World Is Not Enough
13 - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)
14 - Shut Your Mouth
15 - Why Do You Love Me
16 - Bleed Like Me
17 - Tell Me Where It Hurts
18 - It's All Over But The Crying [Remix]
Garbage Mixes 
1 - The World Is Not Enough [UNKLE]
2 - When I Grow Up [Danny Tenaglia]
3 - Special [Brothers In Rhythm]
4 - Breaking Up The Girl [Timo Maas]
5 - Milk [Massive Attack]
6 - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go) [Roger Sanchez]
7 - Androgyny [Felix Da Housecat]
8 - Queer [Rabbit In The Moon]
9 - I Think I'm Paranoid [Crystal Method]
10 - Stupid Girl [Todd Terry]
11 - You Look So Fine [Fun Lovin' Criminals]
12 - Push It [Boom Boom Satellites]
13 - Bad Boyfriend [Garbage Remix]

Aucun commentaire: